In this update, the controversy will be about Brother TD-2130N Driver Download also the spec, advantages, and disadvantages, and the guide to install this Brother printer so it can be used to print remotely and wired.
Brother TD-2130N Driver Download
Brother TD-2130N Driver Download – The Brother Label TD-2130N printer has a number of special functions and a print resolution of up to 300 dpi. The TD 2130N is the perfect label printer for storage, logistics, manufacturing, and retail, among other industries. Users should be able to print high-quality receipts or labels at the You table or while traveling.
This Brother label printer is equipped with 6 MB memory or can hold up to 99 template label templates. With exceptional printing speeds of up to 152.4 mm / s, this sister label is becoming more and more enthusiastic. You can print labels with a maximum length of up to 1000 mm / 1 m.
Not only are high print speeds required, but the high resolution is often considered for some people. This latest Brother label offers a sufficiently high print resolution of up to 300 dpi. It works with direct or direct thermal technology, which does not require a cartridge or toner to use the Brother Label TD-2130N.
This latest Brother tag offers a variety of connectivity options that make it easy for all users. With high-speed USB 2.0 interface connection options, LAN cable, or optional addition of Bluetooth and WLAN.
Buddy can print on this latest Brother label with a label width of up to 19 mm to 63 mm and a maximum print width of 56 mm and a thickness of 0.058 mm to 0.279 mm. With a maximum print length of up to 1000 mm.
Dimensions and weight.
This Brother label printer has a very minimalist and concise model with 3 buttons of 11 cm (W) x 21.5 cm (D) x 17.2 cm (H) and a weight of 1.34 kg.
- Tag printer
- Direct thermal technology
- 300 dpi print resolution
- 152.4 mm / s standard print speed
- Maximum print length of 1000 mm
- 56 mm maximum print width
- 6 MB memory or a maximum of 99 templates.
Respectively, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother TD-2130N Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to simply install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to smartly set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to simply print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
Images Source: support.brother.com