I wrote a post about Brother QL-820NWB Driver Download and also the detail, the good and the bad, and the way to set up the Brother product so it can be used to print remotely and wired.
Brother QL-820NWB Driver Download
Brother QL-820NWB Driver Download – Brother has released its latest, most professional, and most reliable high-speed QL 820NWB label printer. It offers a unique technology that allows you to print in high-visibility black and white in all printable areas of the label.
QL 820NWB can quickly print black and white labels for packages, envelopes, file folders, barcodes, and various commercial purposes.
Print speed and resolution
Create exceptional black/red labels with DK-2251 or paper labels for affordable packages, ID cards, shipping costs, and more. This Brother label very quickly has a printing capacity of up to 176 mm / s.
The high resolution of the Brother label enables dense prints of high quality. The resolutions of up to 300 x 300 dpi are high enough for a label printer in its class.
The Brother QL 820NWB label printer is flexible and has Bluetooth® radio technology, Ethernet, wireless (802.11b / g / n), and direct wireless interfaces. The Brother QL 820NWB is also equipped with a USB host interface and is perfect for devices such as scanners. Compatible with Windows and Mac.
Create and print labels from mobile devices when connected to a wireless network using AirPrint and Brother iPrint and Label. With the free Brother iPrint and Label app with Apple, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch® or Android smartphones, you can quickly access and print label templates or create your own custom labels with graphics or photos
Further analysis of this printer
With this printer, you can easily and conveniently load a roll of label paper without installing ink or toner.
In addition, Brother label printers are equipped with automatic cutters that can be used to cut each label precisely after printing or to produce customized sizes.
You can add an optional lithium-ion battery to the mobile label printing solution so you don’t need direct power.
- Direct thermal printing with a thermal head.
- Print resolution up to 300 dpi × 300 dpi
- Print speeds of up to 176 mm / s.
- Maximum width of 58 mm.
- Automatic paper cutting
- Wireless Bluetooth, Ethernet, wireless (802.11b / g / n), and wireless direct interfaces.
Precisely, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother QL-820NWB Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to deftly install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to effortlessly set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to deftly print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
References and Images source: support.brother.com