In this post, We are going to confer about Brother QL-800 Driver Download as well as the specification, pros and cons, and the way to install this Brother printer to be able to use to print remotely and wired.
Brother QL-800 Driver Download
Brother QL-800 Driver Download – On this occasion, we would like to discuss the specifications and specifications of the Brother QL-800 label printer.
By connecting directly to a PC, you can print high-resolution photos, logos, and barcodes with the latest QL 800 in one step using the included professional label design software.
Brother brings the Brother QL-800 printer to the market in a very mature way because this Brother label printer is a professional printer that offers many advantages over other types.
The QL-800 label printer uses the DK roll type for labels up to 62mm. In addition, the Brother label printer has a maximum roll width of 2.3 (58mm). This Bruder label printer uses ribbon type DK-1201/11201 (100 labels), DK-2251/22251 (5M).
For my friends who have a printer, the print resolution of a printer should be known. A printer with a high print resolution is the goal of most users. Because a printer with a high print resolution has a narrow dot density, the prints are much sharper compared to other printers. The resolution of this printer is 300 dpi × 300 dpi and up to 300 dpi × 600 dpi.
The Brother QL-800 label printer has a high print speed because the print speed is 5.8 per second or 148 mm per second. And for black and red on white, DK shoots a maximum of 0.9 per second. This Bruder label printer is equipped with four buttons, namely the power button, the power button, the cut button, and the Lite button editor.
This QL 800 label printer has a high-speed USB 2.0 connection. This Brother label printer also has an automatic or permanent cutter.
Extra review about the device
Dimensions and weight
This Bruder label printer has a very minimal size and dimensions of only 12.5 cm (W) x 21.3 cm (D) x 14.2 cm (H) and weighs 1.15 kg
- Tag printer
- Bandwidth 62 mm
- 148mm / s print speed
- 300 x 300 dpi print resolution
- 58mm maximum roll width
- Equipped with an automatic cut.
- Full USB 2.0
In fact, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother QL-800 Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to comfortably install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to handily set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to comfortably print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
Drivers and images are the property of: support.brother.com