In this update, the deliberation will be about Brother PT P950NW Driver Download and also the review, pros, and cons, and the instruction to install this Brother printer to be able to use to print remotely and wired.
Brother PT P950NW Driver Download
Brother PT P950NW Driver Download – Brother Label PT P950NW is a complete on-demand network laminate label printing solution that includes printers, supplies, label designs, ribbons, and printing software. This printer can produce high quality, layered labels that are wide. Slim, minimalist design and size make this Brother label printer even more attractive.
Print speed and resolution
Impressive print speeds of up to 60 mm / s with 6 mm, 9 mm, 12 mm, 18 mm, 24, 36 mm TZe, HGe ribbon types, and different sizes, which are equipped with a built-in automatic cutter Cut the “ribbon” continuously. continuously to the desired length.
This printer can produce superimposed labels of the highest quality with a print resolution of 360 dpi. The higher the resolution, the denser, clearer, and more qualified the points.
This Brother label printer has a storage capacity of up to 99 files. So my friend can save label templates on this printer and then select and print according to the needs of each user.
The connectivity options of the Brother Label Printer PT-P950NW are very different. You can connect the printer using a USB cable or, even more easily, a wireless WiFi network. So my friend can only print with a smartphone, certainly easier and more demanding.
More analysis of this product
Dimensions and weight
Weighing 11.8 cm (W) x 19.2 cm (D) x 14.6 cm (H) and 1.51 kg for the dimensions of this Bruder label printer.
This printer is equipped with automatic paper cutting. My friend can set how long the label will print according to the needs of each user.
With WiFi, you can print labels using a smartphone. On this device, you can add a touch panel display unit, but you can optionally add it or not. You can also add a power adapter or a lithium-ion battery.
- Label and barcode printer
- Print speed 60 mm / s
- Print resolution of 360 dpi
- Media type TZe Tape, HGe Tape
- Label tape size 118 mm x 192 mm x 146 mm
- Storage capacity 99 files
- USB, network and wireless connectivity
- 11.8 cm (width) x 19.2 cm (depth) x 14.6 cm (height)
Overall, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother PT P950NW Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
How do I download Brother PT P950NW Driver?
Please visit the official website of Brother or at the end of this article you will find the driver for Brother PT P950NW, please click the download button based on your Operating System, you will be redirected to the download pages to save your driver software.
How do I connect my Brother PT P950NW printer to WIFI?
To connect your Brother PT P950NW printer to WIFI you need to set up the wireless network (The procedures may not apply to all Brother printers). On the panel, please select Network then press OK.
Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
Choose your own SSID and then press OK
How do I install my Brother PT P950NW printer without the CD?
To install your Brother PT P950NW printer without the CD, you need to download the driver software below based on your OS, then please install the driver as the instruction below.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to effortlessly install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to simply set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to effortlessly print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
Drivers and images are the property of support.brother.com