In this update, the analysis is going to be about Brother PT-P900W Driver Download also the detail, pros, and cons, and the instruction to install this Brother product to be able to use to print remotely and wired.
Brother PT-P900W Driver Download
Brother PT-P900W Driver Download – this time we want to review the specifications of the Brother PT-P900W Printer. The Brother PT-P900W printer has a function to print labels with a large number and easier. Some label printers have many functions at the same time. For example, barcodes can also be printed in supermarkets. Some label printers can also print labels in various ways.
The Brother P-Touch PT P900W is a reliable label printer for everyday and private office printing. Compatible with barcode printing, now with a simpler wireless connection, you can print labels with a smartphone.
Print speed and resolution
Print labels easier and faster with exceptional print speeds of up to 60mm / s. Prints are even higher quality and more impressive with 360 dpi resolution. The Brother label printer is equipped with a barcode of 21 barcodes, so a total of 17 lines can be printed.
This Brother PT-P900W label printer uses TZe Tape or Laminated HGe Tape media types in sizes 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36mm.
This printer is equipped with a memory that can accommodate up to 99 labels for file processing discs. You can select and use the label you want. Of course, using PT 900W is getting easier and more reliable.
This Brother label printer offers various connectivity options. You can connect it using a USB cable or, more simply, a wireless connection. This way you can print using a smartphone, of course, it is easier and more sophisticated.
Further explanation about this product
Design and Size
This brother label printer is designed very elegantly with 3 buttons including the On / Off button, cutting button, and WiFi button. The dimensions are only 11.8 cm (W) x 19.2 cm (D) x 14.6 cm (H) and weigh 1.48 kg.
- Tag printer
- Print speed of 60 mm / s.
- 360 dpi print resolution
- Media type TZe tape or laminated, HGe tape
- Sizes 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36 mm.
- USB and wireless connectivity.
In reality, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother PT-P900W Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
How do I download Brother PT-P900W driver printer?
Please visit the official website of Brother or at the end of this article you will find the driver for Brother PT-P900W, please click the download button based on your Operating System, you will be redirected to the download pages to save your driver software.
How do I connect my Brother PT-P900W printer to WIFI?
To connect your Brother PT-P900W printer to WIFI you need to set up the wireless network (The procedures may not apply to all Brother printers). On the panel, please select Network then press OK.
Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
Choose your own SSID and then press OK
How do I install my Brother printer without the CD?
To install your Brother printer without the CD, you need to download the driver software below based on your OS, then please install the driver as the instruction below.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to easily install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to straightforwardly set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to easily print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
References and Images source: support.brother.com