This update is about Brother PT-P710BT Driver Download and likewise the detail, pros and cons, and the way to install this Brother product so it can be used to print remotely and wired.
Brother PT-P710BT Driver Download
Brother PT-P710BT Driver Download – The Brother P-Touch PT-P710BT is one of the newer types of label printers and has Bluetooth features that can be operated via smartphone or tablet with the P-Touch Design & Print and iPrint & Label applications, which are equipped with ready-to-print sample frames.
This Brother label printer has a resolution of 180 dpi. The Brother printer output has a manual cutter that can be loaded. This printer can be used with a lithium-ion battery (PA-BT-005) or USB.
This PT-P710BT label uses a variety of tape sizes, including 6, 9, 12, 18, 24mm, with Tze series tapes. You can use PA-BT-005 for battery consumption. This Brother label printer is equipped with an automatic paper cutting tool.
This inexpensive Brother label has a fairly high print speed of up to 20mm / s. The price is affordable because the features are simple. Buddy must use special line paper to print prices or labels from this device. This press is very suitable for small businesses that do not need barcodes, eg. B. in supermarkets or mini markets.
Very simple and widespread USB connectivity makes this Brother label printer very attractive to business people. This printer can also be connected via Bluetooth and printed on paper media up to 24mm in size
Dimensions and weight
This Brother label printer is a portable printer that is very accurate and has a very minimal size. High mobility jobs really require this printer. This printer is suitable for industrial and commercial requirements. This label printer is made of strong, durable, high-quality material and is very flexible to take anywhere. With dimensions of 12.8 cm x 6.7 cm x 12.8 cm and a weight of 0.67 kg.
- Label Printer
- Print Speed of 20mm / sec
- Print Resolution 180 dpi
- Li-ion battery or PA-BT-005 included or USB
- Band Width of 6, 9, 12, 18, 24mm
- Dimensions of 12.8 cm x 6.7 cm x 12.8 cm
Approximately, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother PT-P710BT Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to effortlessly install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to easily set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to effortlessly print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
Drivers and images source: support.brother.com