You are about to read an update entitled Brother MFC-L9550CDW Driver Download and also the specification, the good and the bad, and how to set up the Brother printer so it can be used to print remotely and wired.
Brother MFC-L9550CDW Driver Download
Brother MFC-L9550CDW Driver Download – The Brother MFC-L9550CDW printer has a color print that is easy to manage and is cost-effective for medium-sized workgroups.
The low cost per page makes it ideal for all users. The MFC-L9550CDW also offers all functions with space requirements and a much higher price. In addition, enterprise-level security such as NFC and Active Directory card readers support the management of color printing control and other machine functions, as well as user authentication.
It offers automatic duplex printing, one-way duplex copying, scanning, and faxing through the automatic document feeder. Menu navigation is also easy and access to popular web services can be controlled via a 4.85-inch color touchscreen.
High-quality color printing. With print speeds of up to 32 pages per minute in color and black, you no longer have to wait for meaningful business documents.
Print and scan inspections. Front USB link interface functions for direct printing and scanning to your USB flash memory drive
Inexpensive color printing. Comes with 6,000 high yields, high yield cartridges that cost up to 50% less color per page than comparable color laser models
Flexible paper handling. The MFC-L9550CDW has a 250-sheet tray that can be customized for letter or legal paper, and a 50-sheet multi-purpose tray. An optional 500-sheet paper tray is available for additional capacity.
Print scans or fax PCs over your WiFi or Ethernet network or connect to a computer locally via USB
Convenient Printing and scanning of mobile devices.
Print from your mobile device via Google Cloud Print Brother iPrint from AirPrint and Scan Cortado Workplace as well as Wi-Fi Direct.
4.85 “color touch screen
- Offers intuitive menu navigation and scan links to popular cloud services, including BR-DOCS EVERNOTE DROPBOX GOOGLE DRIVE ONENOTE
- Use the Secure Function Lock feature to set the number of pages or limit printing per user or group that supports up to 100 users.
- 50-page automatic document feeder.
- Practical for copying scans or fax documents on all pages up to the legal size.
- In addition, the NFC card reader helps to adapt the color printing control for other machine functions or third-party solutions.
Typically, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother MFC-L9550CDW Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to skillfully install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to simply set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to skillfully print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
Drivers and images source: support.brother.com