We wrote an article about Brother MFC-L8850CDW Driver Download and likewise the spec, advantages, and disadvantages, and the way to set up the Brother printer so it can be used to print remotely and wired.
Brother MFC-L8850CDW Driver Download
Brother MFC-L8850CDW Driver Download – All Brother 4-in-1 printers are suitable for business and agency professionals with color document printing needs and requirements fully functional printers to increase job productivity with fast print results for printing needs. Monochrome and color.
The printer driver includes useful applications for storing print and printer settings such as N-up printing, poster printing, watermark printing, ID printing, simple mode, and booklet printing functions and secure printing.
Brother MFC-L8850CDW Design
Operate this device more easily with an intuitive 4.85-inch color LCD screen. The screen that controls the functions and accesses the functions of this printer also gives the impression of being more modern and sophisticated, so the Brother all-in-one printer can display a different decoration in your work area.
High printing speed and resolution
This Brother MFC-L8850CDW printer combines print, copy, scan, and fax functions in one device as well as advanced automatic duplex functions. The Brother All in One printer can print color and black and white in black and color at speeds of up to 30 pages per minute or 30 pages per minute.
The Brother color laser printer is equipped with an automatic two-sided printing function that can print two sides of the paper at the same time. With the double-sided printing function, this is very useful to speed up printing while saving paper.
Copy and fax
For the printer copy function with which documents can be printed in a duplex or vice versa, it has a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi and very agile copy speed of 32 CPM. The first copy time for black and white is approximately 18 seconds, for color 20 seconds. You can also reduce or enlarge copies by up to 25%-400%
The Brother color laser printer is also equipped with a function for scanning documents. The scan function can support more users of the printer. The Brother MFC-L8850CDW printer’s scan function offers a relatively high resolution of up to 1,200 x 2,400 dpi via the dual CIS scanner and 1,200 x 600 dpi via the ADF.
- Color laser printer
- Print, scan, copy, fax
- Automatic duplex
- Print resolution up to 2,400 x 600 dpi
- Print speeds up to 30 pages/minute.
- USB, WiFi and WiFi Direct
Definitely, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother MFC-L8850CDW Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to skillfully install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to smartly set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to skillfully print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
Software, driver and images sources: support.brother.com