You are going to read an update entitled Brother MFC-L8610CDW Driver Download as well as the detail, the good and the bad, and the guide to set up this Brother device to be able to use to print remotely and wired.
Brother MFC-L8610CDW Driver Download
Brother MFC-L8610CDW Driver Download – With the Brother MFC-L8610CDW all-in-one color laser printer, you can handle large print jobs and meet all the critical needs of your workgroup. This Printer With an 8.5 x 11.8 “50-sheet flatbed scanner ADF, the MFC-L8610CDW can easily perform high-quality scanning, copying, and faxing.
For printing, this MFC offers an equivalent quality of 2400 x 600 dpi with exceptional speeds of up to 33 pages per minute in simplex and the ability to produce 7 double-sided pages per minute. The MFC also supports all 3 x 5 “to 8.5 x 14” media through a 50-sheet multipurpose tray and a standard 250-sheet input tray.
Also, connectivity is very important to the printer functions with USB 2.0, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi. The network supports a variety of direct printing methods, including cellular printing via Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Wi-Fi Direct.
There is also a front USB port for direct printing on portable storage devices. Additionally, the MFC-L8610CDW has a 3.7-inch color LCD touch screen for intuitive operation.
The first printing time is 15 seconds.
Copy speeds of up to 33 CPM.
Copy features include standalone copy, 25-400% reduction / enlargement, collation, N-in-1 (2-in-1 and 4-in-1), and ID copies.
Equipped with TWAIN, WIA, ICA, ISIS, and SANE drivers.
1200 x 2400 dpi optical scanning resolution via flatbed with interpolated resolution up to 19200 x 19200 dpi.
The fax transmission speed is approximately 2.5 seconds per page.
Extra discourse about the device
Fax functions include PC-Fax (send/receive), various ring tones, paper reception, external TAD connection, 300 automatic call locations, 350 send locations, quick scan, fax or telephone switch, memory for 500 Pages, Fax automatically receives date/time headers, and Document Storage Reservations.
One-touch wireless setup through Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
Toner saves mode.
This printer is ENERGY STAR certified, EPEAT Bronze rated, and has a unique power consumption of 1.8 kWh.
Regularly, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother MFC-L8610CDW Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to simply install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to skillfully set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to simply print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
References and Images source: support.brother.com