In this update, the examination will be about Brother MFC-L6900DW Driver Download and also the specification, advantages, and disadvantages, and the guide to install the Brother product to be able to use to print remotely and wired.
Brother MFC-L6900DW Driver Download
Brother MFC-L6900DW Driver Download – Brother MFC L6900DW is a black and white multifunction laser printer. This printer is not only equipped for printing but also with scan, copy, and fax functions.
Also, the Brother laser printer automatically offers double-sided or double-sided printing. Printing, scanning, and copying are easier because you have a wireless or wireless network connection so you can print from anywhere.
The Brother MFC-6900DW printer is not too large, so it can be placed in a minimalist space and does not take up much space. This printer also has an attractive pattern and color, making it look stylish.
Brother MFC-6900DW is a very useful printer because it makes printing easier and faster for you as it has a print speed of up to 50/52 pages per minute. This means that this printer can print up to 52 pages per minute.
This latest Brother printer also has a print resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. With this resolution, you get sharp, high-quality prints. With your first print time of fewer than 7.5 seconds, you can save print time from a variety of print requests, my friend.
The Brother MFC-L6900DW printer also has an automatic two-sided printing function that allows you to print on both sides of the paper at the same time and a double-sided copier function that saves paper and speeds up your work.
The Brother MFC-L6900DW printer also has a scan function that can scan black and white and color documents. The scanner speed resolution reaches up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi (optical) up to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (enhancement).
More discourse about the printer
This printer can be connected through a standard connection through a USB 2.0 port or more simply through WLAN and LAN networks.
- Monochrome/black and white printing
- All in one (multifunction)
- Print, scan, copy, and fax
- Automatic duplex
- Print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print speed of up to 50/52 pages per minute.
- WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS
Ordinarily, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother MFC-L6900DW Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to effortlessly install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to easily set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to effortlessly print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
References and Images source: support.brother.com