This article is about Brother MFC-L6800DW Driver Download also the spec, advantages, and disadvantages, and the instruction to install the Brother product to be able to use to print remotely and wired.
Brother MFC-L6800DW FAQs
How do I download Brother MFC-L6800DW printer?
Please visit the official website of Brother MFC-L6800DW or at the end of this article you will find the driver for Brother, please click the download button based on your Operating System, you will be redirected to the download pages to save your driver software.
How do I connect my Brother MFC-L6800DW printer to WIFI?
To connect your Brother MFC-L6800DW printer to WIFI you need to set up the wireless network (The procedures may not apply to all Brother printers). On the panel, please select Network then press OK.
Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
Choose your own SSID and then press OK
How do I install my Brother printer without the CD?
To install your Brother printer without the CD, you need to download the driver software below based on your OS, then please install the driver as the instruction below.
Brother MFC-L6800DW Driver Download
Brother MFC-L6800DW Driver Download – One of the long-lasting monochrome business printers is the Brother MFC-L6800DW. This is the best choice for medium-sized workgroups with higher print volumes.
Brother MFC-L6800DW offers great value because it is based on the superiority of 8,000 pages of high-performance cartridges and cost-effective production in the presence of high-performance replacement toner cartridges.
In addition, users can maximize productivity by quickly printing and copying up to 48 pages per minute. This 520-sheet Brother MFC-L6800DW paper tray can hold more than one ream of paper. With a large paper tray capacity, you no longer have to fill quickly and expand the paper capacity with an optional tray.
The powerful all-in-one also offers advanced scan functions with different scan targets to optimize your workflow. One of the more advanced security features, including a built-in NFC card reader and Active Directory support, can enable network user authentication.
Use your workflow with the color touchscreen and scan and print directly via popular cloud business services.
With its long-lasting business design with high-speed printing and copying at up to 48 pages per minute, this high-performance printer is perfect for medium-sized workgroups.
The excess toner cartridge has a high yield of 8,000 pages. Use a 12,000-page replacement toner cartridge with extremely high yield for cheaper printing.
Flexible network connectivity.
Save paper with automatic two-sided printing and copying. In addition, the automatic 80-page duplex document feeder can scan both sides of the page simultaneously for double-sided black and white scanning at up to 100 ppm.
Further review of this device
Large paper capacity and also expandable. This feature allows you to easily process large print jobs from a 520-sheet paper tray and fit into a 50-sheet multi-purpose tray.
For additional capacity, the optional paper tray is also available with a capacity of 250 sheets or 520 sheets. This allows you to configure the all-in-one with multiple trays while meeting application requirements up to 1,600 sheets.
As a rule, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother MFC-L6800DW Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to comfortably install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to facilely set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to comfortably print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
Images Source: support.brother.com