You are about to read a post entitled Brother MFC-L6750DW Driver Download and the detail, advantages, and disadvantages, and how to install this Brother device to be able to use to print remotely and wired.
Brother MFC-L6750DW Driver Download
Brother MFC-L6750DW Driver Download – Brother Workhorse MFC-L6750DW is a type of all-in-one monochrome laser printer. This printer is ideal for high-volume workgroup users who require reliability and cost savings.
The powerful all-in-one printer has fast copy and printer capabilities of up to 48 pages per minute, flexible connectivity, and sophisticated security features for user authentication on the network.
The Brother Workhorse MFC-L6750DW also has a paper tray with a capacity of up to 520 large sheets that can hold more than one row of paper for fewer refills, and an optional tray that can increase the total capacity to 1,610 sheets.
Maximize your work with advanced scanning features and multiple scanning targets. You can also use a duplex automatic document feeder with a capacity of up to 70 pages for fast scanning and double-sided copying.
Also, the Brother MFC-L6750DW has a customizable color touch screen, e.g. B. Direct access to print and scan functions for popular enterprise cloud services.
Print and copy quickly and in high quality. With a print speed of up to 48 pages per minute, this powerful all-in-one printer is ideal for workgroups with high printing requirements.
Take advantage of your shorter time when replacing consumables and save on operating costs, as an extremely high 12,000-page number toner cartridge is available.
Advanced security features. Active Directory support for authenticating network users to protect against unauthorized access to your device.
For additional capacity, optional 250- or 520-sheet paper trays are available to allow users to configure all-in-one with multiple trays to best suit their application needs with a total capacity of up to 1,610 sheets.
4.85 “color touch screen. This LCD screen is used to easily navigate the menu and to create up to 48 customizable shortcuts.
Flexible network connectivity. 802.11b / g / n wireless network connections and internal Gigabit Ethernet that you can share with many users on your network.
Fast scanning with advanced features. With Brother Workhorse MFC-L6750DW, you can increase productivity by scanning in monochrome up to 28 ppm.
Print and scan using convenient mobile devices. Print from your mobile device through AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0, Cortado Workplace, Wi-Fi Direct, Mopria, and Brother iPrint & Scan. Scan wirelessly to your mobile device with the Brother iPrint & Scan app.
Print and scan inspections. The USB host is located on the front of the device to print files or scan files to your USB flash memory drive.
Brother MFC-L6750DW has a legal-size document glass. Easily copy or scan related material or legal-size documents.
Overall, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother MFC-L6750DW Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to deftly install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to smartly set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to deftly print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
Drivers and images source: support.brother.com