This post is about Brother MFC-L6700DW Driver Download and also the review, advantages, and disadvantages, and to install the Brother printer to be able to use to print remotely and wired.
Brother MFC-L6700DW Driver Download
Brother MFC-L6700DW Driver Download – This Brother MFC-L6700DW all-in-one monochrome laser printer complements the needs of your workgroup, one of which is the largest print volume available.
This feature enables the Brother MFC-L6700DW to improve printing and copying by up to 48 pages per minute and cost-effective output when super high replacement toner cartridges are available.
In addition, advanced security features such as authentication to network users can help protect against unknown access. In addition, the advantages of the Brother MFC-L6700DW printer include a 520-sheet paper tray compared to other printer categories.
The Brother MFC-L6700DW printer can hold more than a lot of paper, so if you fill less and use the time it takes to finish the others and add additional trays, the total storage capacity will increase to 1,610 sheets.
Quickly scan two-sided documents at multiple destinations with an automatic document feeder with a capacity of up to 70 pages. The size of the platen glass is permissible.
The Brother MFC-L6700DW is also equipped with a large color touchscreen and offers custom workflows as well as direct printing and scanning for popular business cloud services.
Print and copy quickly and in high quality. With a print speed of up to 48 pages per minute, this powerful all-in-one printer is ideal for busy workgroups.
Affordable printing. Take less time to replace consumables and reduce operating costs with a 12,000-page replacement toner cartridge with extremely high yields.
Flexible network connectivity †. With the internal wireless 802.11b / g / n and the Gigabit Ethernet interface, you can share the MFC-L6700DW with many users in your network.
More review about this device
Advanced features for two-sided printing through automatic two-sided printing and copying can help you save paper.
In addition, the automatic 70-page duplex document feeder scans both sides of the page simultaneously for double-sided monochrome scanning at up to 56 ppm.
Fast scanning with advanced features. Improve your productivity with monochrome scanning up to 28 ppm.
In addition, multiple scan destinations such as email, SSH server (SFTP), USB, SharePoint, cloud service, and network folder (CIFS) are supported to easily adapt to your custom workflow.
Permitted glass size for documents. Easily copy or scan bound legal-size material or documents.
Advanced security features.
Protect confidential documents and establish a secure connection to your device and network.
Print and scan inspections. The USB host is located on the front of the device to print or scan files to your USB flash memory drive.
Individually, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother MFC-L6700DW Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to simply install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to facilely set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to simply print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
Drivers and images are the property of support.brother.com