This update is about Brother MFC-L5850DW Driver Download as well as the specification, pros and cons, and how to set up this Brother device to be able to use to print remotely and wired.
Brother MFC-L5850DW Driver Download
Brother MFC-L5850DW Driver Download – A driver for each printer must be installed on the computer for the printer to function properly. You can download all kinds of Brother drivers from our web.
If you are using a Brother MFC-L5850DW printer, you must install compatible drivers on your PC before you can use the printer to work.
You can download all the drivers you need for Brother printers from our website, and you can get information about the driver installation. For example, the latest Brother driver updates may work better on your operating system.
Listed below are the types of drivers we offer that are compatible with all types of Brother printers, particularly the MFC-L5850DW with additional features and functionality.
The MFC-L5850DW printer is also equipped with an LCD liquid that has an important function to display the components on the control panel. This LCD component measures 3.7 inches diagonally and has a TFT color touch screen.
Also, the MFC-L5850DW printer’s power component has a dose between 110 and 120 volts input and output.
The MFC-L5850DW’s maximum output requires up to 1,248 watts, while printing and copying require only 630 watts. Performance is reduced when printing and copying at 375 watts in silent mode.
The Brother MFC-L5850DW printer is an effective print and scan printer. This printer consumes approximately 36 watts of power and 8.4 watts of sleep mode. When the power is turned off on a connected printer, the power consumption is approximately 0.03 watts.
The Brother MFC-L5850DW printer has a characteristic width of 435 mm and a depth of 485 mm. Also, the height of the printer is approximately 427mm, while the weight of the device is 17.3kg.
The MFC-L5850DW has a sound pressure level of approximately 55 dB during printing, while the active mode is approximately 35 dB. Silent pressure with a sound of approximately 52 dB.
Primarily, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother MFC-L5850DW Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to effortlessly install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to trippingly, set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to effortlessly print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
Drivers and images are the property of support.brother.com