We wrote a post about Brother MFC-L5800DW Driver Download and also the review, advantages, and disadvantages, and the guide to set up this Brother product to be able to use to print remotely and wired.
Brother MFC-L5800DW Driver Download
Brother MFC-L5800DW Driver Download – Brother MFC-L5800DW is one of the elegant black and white laser printers for offices and small workgroups. Results The results are inexpensive because they are designed for 8,000-page replacement toner cartridges with high yield.
Advanced security features such as authentication for network usage can help protect against unauthorized access to the device. The paper capacity is 300 sheets and can be expanded to a total of 1,340 sheets by adding an optional tray.
The automatic document feeder with a capacity of up to 70 pages can scan up to 28 ppm for mono and also offers color scans for multiple destinations, a scanner glass in legal size. Automatic double-sided printing.
Ethernet connection and wireless network. Print and scan to mobile devices over wireless networks. Plus, a 3.7 “color touch screen with adjustable shortcuts.
Print and copy quickly and in high quality up to 42 pages per minute
Print and scan to mobile devices over wireless networks
With double-sided printing, this can help save paper with automatic duplex printing.
The paper tray has a capacity of 250 sheets and can be upgraded for letters as well as for legal documents. It also has a multi-function tray with a capacity of 50 sheets for envelopes or alternative media types.
Large document glass for scanning and copying related or legal documents
Advanced security features such as network user authentication to protect against unauthorized access to the device
The features of the Brother MFC-L5800DW engine are suitable for use in Office, for printing from a USB flash drive, for scanning in a network, for scanning in e-mails, for scanning in SharePoint, for scanning in the cloud, for scanning in OCR and for scanning in a USB host.
Screen functions: touchscreen
Fax Type: newspaper
Diagonal screen: size 3.7 ”
Standard Memory: 256 MB
AirPrint activated: yes
Print resolution Up to: 1200 x 1200 dpi
Print speed B / W (ppm) 42 ppm.
Roughly, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother MFC-L5800DW Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to effortlessly install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to smartly set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to effortlessly print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
Drivers and images source: support.brother.com