You are going to read a post entitled Brother MFC-L5700DW Driver Download and likewise the detail, the good and the bad, and the guide to set up this Brother device to be able to use to print remotely and wired.
Brother MFC-L5700DW Driver Download
Brother MFC-L5700DW Driver Download – Brother MFC-L5700DW is a black and white laser multifunction printer and is ideal for offices and small workgroups that require reliable, affordable printing.
Maximize your productivity with print and copy speeds of up to 42 pages per minute and save operating costs when you use a high-performance replacement toner cartridge.
This all-in-one printer offers flexible paper handling functions with paper capacities of up to 300 sheets. The Brother MFC-L5700DW tray can be expanded to a total capacity of up to 1,340 sheets with optional trays. Quickly scan documents from all pages to multiple destinations with an automatic document feeder with a capacity of up to 50 pages.
Then you can also enjoy flexible connectivity with Ethernet connections and wireless network connections and print using a practical mobile device.
In addition, the color touchscreen can be customized to allow direct printing and scanning for popular cloud business services.
Fast and high-quality printing and copying. With print speeds of up to 42 pages per minute, the Brother MFC-L5700DW is ideal for busy offices.
Profitable production. With an 8,000-page high-yield replacement toner cartridge, you can reduce operating costs.
Automatic duplex printing can help save paper and double-sided output from single-sided originals when copying and sending faxes.
The integrity of the 3.7-inch color touchscreen allows you to easily navigate the menu with up to 48 customizable shortcuts. Scan directly to popular business cloud services, including DROPBOX, EVERNOTE, GONENOTE, GOOGLE DRIVE, and more, using the touchscreen.
Print from your mobile device via Google Cloud Print 2.0, Mopria, AirPrint, Brother iPrint & Scan, Cortado Workplace, and Wi-Fi Direct
Extra examination about this device
Flexible paper handling so you can easily process large print jobs from a 250-sheet paper tray and fit into a multi-purpose tray with a capacity of up to 50 sheets. Additional optional 250-sheet and 520-sheet paper trays are also available.
Black printing speed: 42 pages per minute
CPU processor speed: 800 MHz
Black copying speed: 42 ppm)
Copy resolution: 1200 x 600 dpi
Fax function: black and white
Modem speed: 33.6 kbps
Broadcasting: 350 locations.
In specie, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother MFC-L5700DW Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to easily install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to easily set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to easily print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
References and Images source: support.brother.com