This post is about Brother MFC-L2740DW Driver Download and the review, the good and the bad, and to set up the Brother product so it can be used to print remotely and wired.
Brother MFC-L2740DW Driver Download
Brother MFC-L2740DW Driver Download – Brother has reissued the latest series, a monochrome laser printer that was created with four functions simultaneously on a single device. My friend can use this printer to print documents, scan documents, copy documents, and send faxes.
A printer that is suitable for everyday printing needs at home or in the small office also has a wireless connection that allows you to easily print various documents from other devices such as smartphones or social media applications, etc.
Brother MFC-L2740DW design
This latest Brother printer has a luxurious design by adding a 2.7-inch color LCD panel. Touchscreen technology also becomes the main attraction of this Japanese printer. To do this, everything is very reasonable if the price of the Brother MFC-L2740DW has a more expensive market price because the offer is above what you imagine.
High resolution and print speed
Get four functions at the same time on a device with a Japanese “Brother” status printer. This black and white printer has a very clean and sharp print with a resolution of up to 600 × 600 dpi, an HQ quality of 2400 x 600 dpi and a maximum size of A4 printing paper.
You don’t have to wait long to print with the Brother MFC-L2740DW printer because this latest Brother printer only takes 8.5 seconds to print at 30/32 pages per minute, or until it can print up to 32 sheets of paper per minute.
More discourse about the product
In fact, Scan copy and fax functions
To scan or scan documents, the Brother all-in-one printer can also scan in duplex mode, with the machine scanning 600 x 2400 dpi resolution documents on both sides at the same time. You can save the scanned file in various formats.
The copy function can also be double-sided printed with an automatic document feed capacity of 35 pages and a print speed of 30 CPM.
In addition to the scan and copy functions of this printer, there is also a fax that meets the needs of your office printer, while the fax function of this printer has a speed of 33.6 kbps. Fax modem and fax encryption method: MH / MR / MMR / JBIG.
Monochrome laser printer
- All in one (printing, scanning, copying, faxing)
- Automatic duplex
- 30/32 ppm print speed
- Print resolution Up to 600 × 600 dpi, HQ quality 1200 dpi
- Flatbed / ADF scanner
- Wi-Fi Direct and WiFi connectivity
Indeed, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother MFC-L2740DW Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to easily install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to trippingly, set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to easily print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
Software, driver and images sources: support.brother.com
Brother MFC-L2740DW Driver Download links/mirror
Search Terms to this article:
- Brother P touch Driver