I wrote an article about Brother MFC-L2705DW Driver Download and likewise the review, the good and the bad, and the instruction to install the Brother printer to be able to use to print remotely and wired.
Brother MFC-L2705DW Driver Download
Brother MFC-L2705DW Driver Download – Brother MFC-L2705DW is a reliable all-in-one monochrome laser printer. This printer also has an automatic document feeder of up to 35 pages, which is ideal for personal use or for small offices. All-in-one printers are compact and table-friendly.
The MFC-L2705DW has a tray with a capacity of up to 250 sheets, which can be easily connected via a wireless or Ethernet connection and can print and copy up to 30 pages per minute.
You can also print from mobile devices that are compatible with the wireless networks provided. Scan documents to various destinations, including popular cloud services, automatic two-sided printing, and high-speed fax.
Black Copy speed: 30 CPM black
Copy the maximum resolution of 600 x 600 dpi
Design style: flatbed
Letter / A4 glass document size
Reduction / increase by 25% – 400%
Transfer speed: 2.5 seconds per page
Broadcast: 258 locations
Fax modem speed: 33.6 kbps
Fax page memory: 400 pages
About this article
With this printer, you can increase your productivity with printing and copying speeds of up to 30 pages per minute and create professional prints with up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
The paper tray in this printer has a capacity of 250 sheets and can be customized for letter or legal-size paper. Manual feeding is just one sheet for thick envelopes, labels, and media.
More conversation about this printer
Versatile, high-quality color scanning. Brother MFC-L2705DW also displays printing at resolutions up to 19200 x 19200 dpi and scanning features such as email, OCR, files, images, and SharePoint.
Flexible connection. Wireless network and integrated Ethernet network connection for sharing with many users in the same network or for local connection to a computer via a USB connection.
Print from your mobile device via Air Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, Google Cloud Print, Cortado Workplace, Wi-Fi Direct, and Mopria. Scan wirelessly from your mobile device with the Brother iPrint & Scan app.
Normally, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother MFC-L2705DW Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to comfortably install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to straightforwardly set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to comfortably print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
Images Source: support.brother.com