This post is about Brother MFC-L2700DW Driver Download and also the review, the good and the bad, and to install this Brother device to be able to use to print remotely and wired.
Brother MFC-L2700DW Driver Download
Brother MFC-L2700DW Driver Download – Brother MFC-L2700DW printer is one of the Monochrome Laser Printers that is equipped with Scan, Fax, and Copy functions. The printer has an Automatic Document Feeder feature that can simplify your work when you want to Scan and Copy a number of documents. Besides being supported by ADF, this Laser Printer is also supported by Duplex Printing or double-sided printing. With Duplex Printing, you can save paper and print costs of your work documents.
Brother MFC-L2700DW has the ability to print 30 sheets per minute with a paper capacity of up to 250 sheets. Especially for the type L2700DW can be connected via a USB connection and wireless Wi-Fi. This setting allows you to print documents from a computer or mobile device without a cable or router.
High-quality print results of up to 2400 dpi at speeds of up to 30 sheets per minute make it suitable for use in a fast-moving, dynamic office environment.
This printer is equipped with duplex (two-sided printing) functions, with which you can save printing costs. For the scan function, the Brother MFC-L2700DW printer is equipped with an ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) function so you do not have to load paper one after the other when scanning.
The Brother MFC-L2700DW can also be used as a copier with a print speed of 30 sheets/minute.
Print wirelessly from a mobile device.
The Brother iPrint & Scan application is an application that makes it easy to print documents from an Android or iOS mobile device. Connect the printer and your mobile device to the same Wi-Fi network.
The further argument about the device
You can print photos, email (Gmail only), web pages and PDF, Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and text documents. Thanks to the Brother app and Wi-Fi enabled printer, your print jobs can be done faster and easier without the need for cables.
- 2400 x 600 dpi
- 30 ppm black and white printing
- 600 x 2400 dpi scanning
- 30 CPM black and white copy
- Tray 1/250
- 33.6 Kbps modem fax
- Wireless Internet access
All in all, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother MFC-L2700DW Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to skillfully install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to straightforwardly set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to skillfully print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
Drivers and images source: support.brother.com