In this article, We will examine Brother MFC-L2700D Driver Download and likewise the spec, the good and the bad, and the instruction to install the Brother product to be able to use to print remotely and wired.
Brother MFC-L2700D Driver Download
Brother MFC-L2700D Driver Download – Which do you want more than one printer? Excellent connectivity or high printer workload? Brother presents his latest series again. With this Brother MFC-L2700D, you get many functions.
Brother deliberately designed the Brother all-in-one printer as a device that not only offers good multifunctional functions but also offers high performance.
High speed and work performance
Unlike the previous series, the latest Brother printer can offer up to 15% better performance at speeds of up to 30/32 pages per minute. Therefore, it is very suitable for those of you who really use this device for high printing requirements, including offices or internet cafes.
With its first print time of fewer than 8.5 seconds, this latest Brother printer will, of course, make printing on a large scale easier.
Automatic duplex function
A high workload is certainly very optimal if supported by device efficiency and high integrity of use. Like the duplex and ADF functions that act as an automatic archive for all requirements.
The Brother MFC-2700D printer improves its efficiency and still features junk faxes with multiple pages and deletion. Two features have been intentionally enabled to prevent print paper waste and toner waste if you accidentally print unwanted documents.
The extra conversation about this printer
Copy and scan
For copier functions, this printer offers a relatively high resolution of 600 x 600 dpi, good for black and white/black and white reproduction. A maximum of 99 copies can be made. You can also reduce or enlarge duplicates at a ratio of 25% to 400%. The first copy time is less than 10 seconds.
The scanning function is also quite satisfied with a scanning resolution of up to 600 x 1200 dpi and 24-bit color depth and it only takes 10-12 seconds to scan. The flatbed scanner of this printer has a maximum size of 216 x 356 mm, while the supported scanning formats are JPEG, TIFF, PDF, BMP, PNG.
For those of you who work in offices and of course are looking for a printer that includes fax. The Brother MFC-2700D printer can meet your requirements if you need a fax function. The speed of the fax itself is 33,600 bps.
Connectivity and operating system
Unlike the MFC-L2700DW series, which is equipped with wireless functions, the MFC-L2700D does not offer this support. High performance, but reducing the connectivity side seems unfair, as high-performance devices generally cater to the segmentation needs of offices that require high connection activity.
The connectivity options of this printer are also severely limited by the use of Hi-Speed USB 2.0 or USB interface. Although this is limited, you can easily connect and use this printer with the device.
In the tray
The Brother MFC-L2700D printer has a standard tray that can hold up to 250 sheets of paper. It is equipped with an Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) that can hold up to 35 sheets.
- Print, scan, copy, send a fax
- Print resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi) quality
- Monochrome laser printer
- Print speeds of up to 30/32 pages per minute.
Actually, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother MFC-L2700D Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
How do I download Brother MFC-L2700D printer?
Please visit the official website of Brother or at the end of this article you will find the driver for Brother MFC-L2700D, please click the download button based on your Operating System, you will be redirected to the download pages to save your driver software.
How do I connect my Brother MFC-L2700Dprinter to WIFI?
To connect your Brother MFC-L2700D printer to WIFI you need to set up the wireless network (The procedures may not apply to all Brother printers). On the panel, please select Network then press OK. Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically. Then choose the available SSIDs press OK. The complete procedure please read the instruction below.
How do I install my Brother MFC-L2700D printer without the CD?
To install your Brother MFC-L2700D printer without the CD, you need to download the driver software below based on your OS, then please install the driver as the instruction below.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to effortlessly install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to straightforwardly set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to effortlessly print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
Images Source: support.brother.com