I wrote a post about Brother MFC-L2685DW Driver Download and the spec, advantages, and disadvantages, and the guide to install the Brother device to be able to use to print remotely and wired.
Brother MFC-L2685DW Driver Download
Brother MFC-L2685DW Driver Download – Brother MFC-L2685DW is a reliable all-in-one monochrome laser printer with up to a 35-page automatic document feeder for home and small office users.
The compact desktop printer offers a paper tray with a capacity of up to 250 sheets. Additionally, the MFC-L2685DW can be easily connected via a wireless network connection and the print and copy output reach 24 pages per minute. You can print over your wireless network using a compatible mobile device.
Then scan documents to multiple destinations, including popular cloud services that are also equipped with high-speed faxing.
Quickly print and copy. Increase your print speed while increasing your productivity and copy up to 24 pages per minute and achieve professional results with up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
Flexible paper handling. It can be a paper tray with a capacity of up to 250 sheets and can be adapted for letters and legal papers. A manual sheet feeder is also available for envelopes, labels, or thick paper.
Versatile, high-quality color scanning. Brother MFC-L2685DW offers interpolation and scanning capabilities of up to 19200 x 19200 dpi, including email, files, images, OCR and SharePoint
Flexible connection. The integrated wireless connection that you can share with many users on the same network or connect locally to a computer using the USB connection.
Enjoy scanning and printing from a convenient mobile device. Print from your mobile device through AirPrint, Brother iPrint & Scan, Google Cloud Print, Cortado Workplace, and Wi-Fi Direct.
The manual feed and rear paper outlets have a direct paper path to ensure that all of your print media always looks perfect.
Copy both sides of your ID card on one side according to the size of the original card.
Automatic duplex printing can help you save paper.
Definitely, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother MFC-L2685DW Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to effortlessly install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to skillfully set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to effortlessly print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
Images Source: support.brother.com