I wrote an article about Brother MFC-J985DW XL Driver Download and likewise the specification, advantages, and disadvantages, and the instruction to install the Brother device to be able to use to print remotely and wired.
Brother MFC-J985DW XL Driver Download
Brother MFC-J985DW XL Driver Download – By using a Brother MFC-J985DW XL printer, you will save less money with INKvestment cartridges on more pages.
This is an innovative and affordable solution for every office. You can use INKvestment ink for up to 2 years, found in 12 high yield ink cartridges.
Brother MFC-J985DW XL supported features include automatic two-sided printing, up to 20-sheet ADFs, and wireless and mobile device connectivity.
Main feature Brother MFC-J985DW XL
12 very high yield ink cartridges can help you supply approximately 7200 black pages and 3600 color pages, using only the ink results in a box.
Features that support and businesses in micro-office environments, including automatic duplex printing and up to 20 ADF sheets.
The paper tray has a capacity of only 100 sheets and a one-sheet direct access tray for printing on envelopes and cardboard for added convenience.
Print and scan from almost anywhere – smartphones, tablets, laptops, and desktops.
Plus, you can enjoy the wireless connection and the freedom of wireless connectivity, and you don’t even need a router with Wi-Fi Direct.
Also scan directly from popular computers like Google Drive, Evernote, and Dropbox to popular cloud services. Retrieve and digitize paper documents with Brother Cloud Apps for electronic storage or sharing.
Black and white color and copy capacity
Design style: flatbed
Duplicate copy: no
Copy ID: yes
Maximum copy speed: based on ISO 6 ppm
Reduction and enlargement: 25% -400%
2.7 “color LCD touch screen
Maximum monthly duty cycles of up to 2,500 printed pages
Recommended monthly print volume 50-1,000 printed pages
Further review of this device
- Black Maximum print speed Based on ISO 12 ppm
- Borderless printing
- Maximum print speed based on color ISO 10 ppm
- Types of ink cartridges that can be used
- 6000 x 1200 dpi maximum print resolution
- Inkjet printing technology
Literally, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother MFC-J985DW XL Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to skillfully install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to deftly set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to skillfully print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
Images Source: support.brother.com