You are about to read a post entitled Brother MFC-J985DW Driver Download as well as the detail, advantages, and disadvantages, and the instruction to set up the Brother printer to be able to use to print remotely and wired.
Brother MFC-J985DW Driver Download
Brother MFC-J985DW Driver Download – MFC-J985DW Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Brother Products. This printer can print, scan, copy, and send faxes from a device. Many of your small offices can work with this printer without any problem.
The Brother MFC-J985DW can print at resolutions up to 6000 x 1200 dpi. Users can easily create highly detailed images for color and black and white.
This printer can print at speeds of up to 12 pages per minute for black and 10 pages per minute for color printing. Additionally, the Brother MFC-J985DW offers unlimited duplex printing settings for 8.5 x 11-inch documents and can also process normal documents up to 8.5 x 14 inches.
Also, scanning and copying can be done with an 8.5 x 11.7-inch flatbed or 20 ADF piece. The scan will be very detailed because the MFC-J985DW has an optical resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi.
In general paper handling, which is equipped with input trays of up to 100 sheets, only 1 sheet is intended for special media.
All settings can be easily recognized and accessed via the 2.7-inch color touch screen. In addition to Wi-Fi with NFC, the Brother MFC-J985DW printer has a USB 2.0 and an Ethernet connection.
- Printing technology: inkjet
- Maximum resolution: 6000 x 1200 dpi
- Black print speed: 12 pages per minute.
- Color: 10 ppm
- Duplex printing: yes
- Image sensor and image sensor contact: (CIS)
- Optical resolution: 2400 x 1200 dpi (flatbed)
- Interpolation resolution: 19200 x 19200 dpi
Features that support business for home office environments, including automatic two-sided printing of up to 20 ADF sheets.
100-sheet paper tray capacity Short one-sheet tray for printing on envelopes and cardboard for added convenience.
Print and scan from almost anywhere – smartphones, tablets, laptops, and desktops.
Enjoy the freedom of wireless and WiFi routerless connectivity with Wi-Fi Direct.
Scan directly from computers like Google Drive ™, Dropbox, Evernote, and others to popular cloud services.
Retrieve and digitize paper documents with Brother Cloud Apps for electronic storage or sharing.
Appropriate and suitable design for all work areas.
Publicly, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother MFC-J985DW Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to deftly install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to skillfully set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to deftly print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
Drivers and images source: support.brother.com