We wrote a post about Brother MFC-J875DW Driver Download also the specification, pros, and cons, and to set up the Brother device to be able to use to print remotely and wired.
Brother MFC-J875DW Driver Download
Brother MFC-J875DW Driver Download – Are you looking for a color inkjet printer that is easy to use and inexpensive? Even this all-in-one printer makes your valuable workspace more spacious? The Brother Work Smart Series MFC-J875DW is the printer for you.
In addition to an affordable purchase price on a limited budget, the MFC-J875DW also has a lower total cost of ownership with high yield replacement ink cartridges and comes with duplex printing on paper.
Features like the 2.7-inch touchscreen with intuitive touchscreen, automatic document feeder, printing, and scanning of NFC-enabled devices and free Brother cloud applications make this complete printer an excellent choice for your office.
All-in-one inkjet printer with an automatic document feeder and easy to configure wireless network
When you choose an all-in-one color inkjet printer for your office, you definitely want a device that offers simple, intuitive operation and numerous connectivity options as well as fast printing speeds.
Brother MFC-J870DW is a Work Smart series printer, a reliable feature that helps you increase productivity with print speeds up to 33ppm black and 27ppm in fast mode and ISO print speeds up to 12ppm in black.
This printer is perfectly shaped so you don’t waste your valuable workspace. It can hold up to 100 sheets in the paper tray and makes it easy to print, copy, scan, and fax your important business documents.
Further discourse about the printer
A wireless connection guides you through the network setup without the need for a USB cable or network password.
You can share the device with your workgroup over a network using a wired Ethernet network connection, or connect to a computer using a USB4 cable.
- Maximum print resolution: up to 6000 x 1200 dpi
- Standard connections: USB, Ethernet, WLAN, and Wi-Fi directly
- Print Settings: Stack, Sort, N-in-1, Manual Duplex, and more.
- The scanner is located above a color flatbed or an automatic document feeder
Hence, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother MFC-J875DW Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to straightforwardly install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to easily set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to straightforwardly print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
References and Images source: support.brother.com