You are about to read an update entitled Brother MFC-J6925DW Driver Download also the spec, advantages, and disadvantages, and the instruction to install this Brother product to be able to use to print remotely and wired.
Brother MFC-J6925DW Driver Download
Brother MFC-J6925DW Driver Download – Brother MFC-J6925DW is an all-in-one inkjet printer with a variety of scanning and copying functions, automatic documents, and internal fax power supplies.
This printer works on Windows and macOS. The Brother MFC-J6925DW printer is a large format model that can print on 11 x 17 paper and can print large photos or spreadsheets.
The main capacity of the paper tray is 250 sheets. The size is standard as with other Brother printers. You can also customize it by adding a second full-size paper tray. For example, you can insert a letterhead.
In addition, the printer is equipped with an automatic document feeder that allows you to copy or scan pages in one go. The automatic document feeder can even copy and scan both sides of the page.
The MFC-J6925DW printer also has a small 1.5-inch screen with a touchscreen connector. Next Brother MFC-J6925DW offers a memory card reader.
The MFC-J6925DW also has a USB PictBridge for printing directly from the camera. You can connect directly to a PC using a USB cable or wirelessly via WiFi or an Ethernet cable.
This printer model has internal fax that can save incoming faxes when the paper runs out and can send faxes from a connected PC.
In addition, the MFC-J6925DW can also directly access the Internet by downloading only printable downloadable applications that allow you to print information from news and entertainment services.
The Brother MFC-J6925DW is 15.9 inches by 23.1 inches by 23.3 inches. stored in a printer so that you can print information from news and entertainment services.
More examination about the printer
The Brother MFC-J6925DW measures 15.9 inches by 23.1 inches by 23.3 inches. stored in a printer so that you can print information from news and entertainment services. The Brother MFC-J6925DW measures 15.9 inches by 23.1 inches by 23.3 inches.
The new model MFC-J6925DW is more compact. This printer connection has fewer buttons, most of which work with a touchscreen.
Customizable compartment capacity You can get general ledger-sized sheets without having to reload the compartments. This is always an added value for both models. Paper jams, new and old models. Overall, this device is an exceptional value
The quality is very good, the fabric is very simple and has two paper trays that hold a lot of paper to avoid disturbing and unwanted disturbances.
Many users need printers with printing and scanning features for large books but do not need high-quality color printing. So this seems like a good option.
The scanner works well, and scanning duplex is a great feature. The document feeder works perfectly. This is a large printer that takes up a lot of desktop space but is suitable for extensive printing functions.
Hence, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother MFC-J6925DW Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to straightforwardly install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to simply set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to straightforwardly print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
Images Source: support.brother.com