This article is about Brother MFC-J625DW Driver Download also the review, the good and the bad, and how to install the Brother device to be able to use to print remotely and wired.
Brother MFC-J625DW Driver Download
Brother MFC-J625DW Driver Download – Brother MFC J625DW is one of Brother’s most perfect multi-function inkjet printer products. The Brother MFC J625W is equipped with a combination of printing, scanning, copying, and fax machines that are combined in one device.
The design of the Brother MFC J625DW is quite elegant, with a black bandage on the housing of the printer and an adjustable 1.9-inch LCD color touchscreen that is suitable for the screen and the touchscreen and is perfectly arranged on the front of this A4 printer The only thing about the Brother J series printer is that it can be installed in the printer using an infusion system, including the MFC J625DW series.
Although this screen is small, it can preview the pictures or photos you want to print, especially if you are using flash media or a memory card. Print resolution up to 1200 x 6000 dpi.
There is a Wi-Fi system function for your wireless connection, which allows you to easily print directly from a WiFi device and connect to multiple PC devices to print to a printer.
The placement of buttons and panels also appears to be so simple that users can easily operate this printer without going through a PC. As with printing photos directly, you can print photos directly from digital cameras and memory cards without the need for a PC.
Various media cards can be connected to this printer, e.g. B. memory cards, professional memory cards, SD cards, SDHC cards, multimedia cards, multimedia plus cards, USB flash memory drives, and PictBridge interface.
Brother MFC J625DW measures 405 mm x 378 mm x 180 mm and weighs about 9 kg. Brother claims that the MFC J625W printer series can print in black and white or black and white mode at up to 35 pages per minute.
During color printing, this printer can print at up to 27 ppm or 12 ppm in black and 10 ppm in color on laser printers.
The automatic duplex function is also available on this printer. You can print borderless or borderless on A4, Letter, A6, 4×6 “photo paper, index card, and 2L photo. With Brother MFC J625DW you can also print directly from Apple, Android and Windows Mobile 7 smartphones Brother I Print & Scan function that can be downloaded directly from the application market.
The color copier function is also included in this multifunction printer. In fast mode, this printer can copy at up to 23 CPM (copy per minute) to copy black and white documents. Copying can be done with ADF media (Automatic Document Feeder) and the flatbed scanner.
Overall, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother MFC-J625DW Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to deftly install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to comfortably set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to deftly print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
Images Source: support.brother.com