In this update, We are going to discuss Brother MFC-J5920DW Driver Download and the detail, the good and the bad, and the way to install the Brother printer so it can be used to print remotely and wired.
Brother MFC-J5920DW Driver Download
Brother MFC-J5920DW Driver Download – Brother MFC-J5920DW is a business smart plus all-in-one inkjet type that can print documents up to 11 x 17 inches. MFC-J5920DW also uses INKvestment series cartridges with very high yields. High volume or large format printing. To your office with a Wi-Fi printer connection
The Brother MFC-J5920DW All-in-One is also equipped with scan, copy, and fax functions. In addition to impressive printing functions, the maximum printing speed for documents is 35 pages per minute and for color printing 27 pages per minute.
A duplex capacity of up to 8.5 x 11 inches is also available to save paper. The print is very detailed because the maximum resolution is 6000 x 1200 dpi.
A flatbed document feeder and 50 automatic sheets with a maximum size of 8.5 x 11.7 “or 8.5 x 14” is available for scanning. Images are sharp for printing because the optical resolution of this printer is available up to 2400 x 2400 dpi.
Also the ability to produce 12 ppm black copies and 9 ppm color copies. While the fax uses the same system.
The Brother MFC-J5920DW printer’s dual input tray also supports your high volume requirements with a total capacity of up to 500 sheets. A multifunctional compartment with manual feed options is also available for special sizes and media.
USB 2.0, Ethernet and Wi-Fi connection options are available for easy setup. The network on this printer offers many more advanced features and options.
Brother MFC-J5920DW also supports printing directly from mobile devices and printing images from a compatible camera, as well as wireless printing from a computer or laptop. In addition, the 3.7-inch LCD touchscreen makes it easy to change and view settings.
Brother MFC-J5920DW High-volume wireless all-in-one inkjet printer with scanner, copier, and fax, ready to fill Amazon Board
Store with high yield ink. Reduce costs per page.
Single-pass duplex scanning/copying and automatic duplex printing.
Wireless printing from mobile devices via AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, Brother iPrint & Scan, and Wi-Fi Direct
The total capacity of the 500-sheet double paper tray is up to 11 “x 17”. ADF up to 50 sheets.
In specie, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother MFC-J5920DW Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to straightforwardly install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to effortlessly set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to straightforwardly print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
References and Images source: support.brother.com