This post is about Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver Download and also the spec, advantages, and disadvantages, and how to set up this Brother printer so it can be used to print remotely and wired.
Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver Download
Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver Download – Brother MFC J3530 InkBenefit is an inkjet printer that can print, copy, scan, and fax documents up to A3.
With the dimensions 575 mm x 477 mm x 305 mm and a weight of 21 kg, this printer was equipped with ADF or Automatic Document Feeder with a capacity of 40 sheets and the possibility of two-sided printing (printing/copying) on both sides of the paper automatically and the ability to print borderless.
It has a paper capacity of up to 250 sheets and supports substrates in the following sizes:
- General ledger
- JIS B4
- TO 5
- Photo: 10 15 cm)
- Photo L: 89 127 mm
- Tab: 127203 mm
- Photo 2L: 13 18 cm
With InkBenefit cartridges, which can print up to 2400 pages and only have to replace the used color cartridge, you save your costs.
It has a print speed of up to 35 pages per minute in black and 27 pages per minute in color in quick mode and a print resolution of 1200 x 6000 dpi.
Equipped with a scanner that can scan a resolution of up to 2400 x 2400 dpi and copy functions with the following copy speeds:
9 CPM for color
12 CPM for black and white
And the ability to enlarge/reduce copies of your document up to four times the size of the original document.
With Brother iPrint & Scan and AirPrint applications, you can print from anywhere and use any mobile device that supports the Internet. It is also equipped with a wireless connection and prints directly from a memory card.
Brother is a leading product for printers. Almost every company in the world uses this printer. addition to quality, this printer can also be kept up
This time we review the printers that have the largest, most complete and cheapest official guarantee.
Brother is a leading product for printers. Almost every company in the world uses this printer. In addition to quality, this printer can also be kept up to date at a reliable price. don’t hesitate to use a Brother printer.
Explicitly, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to smartly install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to effortlessly set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to smartly print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
Images Source: support.brother.com