In this update, We are going to consider about Brother MFC-9330CDW Driver Download and likewise the specification, advantages and disadvantages, and the guide to install the Brother device so it can be used to print remotely and wired.
Brother MFC-9330CDW Driver Download
Brother MFC-9330CDW Driver Download – The Brother MFC-9330CDW is one of the Brother color laser beam printers, which offers printing, scanning, faxing, and copying in a single machine with fully automatic duplexing and is available at an affordable price. This laser printer for printing, scanning, faxing, and copying uses a 333 MHz processor with 192 MB of memory.
The design also looks simple, with a white and black bandage on most of the printer body. There is a 9.3 cm LCD touch screen that informs about the process going on in the printer and performs the work of the printer directly on the touch screen. There is an automatic document feeder (ADF) on top of the printer.
The Brother All in One printer can print color or black and white paper at speeds of up to 22/23 pages per minute or 22/23 pages per minute in A4 paper mode with print resolutions up to 600 x 600 dpi and 2400 x 600 dpi. Quite fast with good results in the class of multifunction color laser printers.
The Brother color laser printer has an automatic two-sided printing function that can print two sides of the paper at the same time. The warm-up or warm-up time is not too long, 24 seconds and 16 seconds for the first print since the printer was turned on.
The Brother MFC-9330CDW printer is also equipped with a document scanning function. With the scanning function, printer users can do more. The scanning function of the MFC-9330CDW offers a relatively high resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 dpi via its flatbed scanner.
In detail, This Brother all-in-one printer also has a monochrome copy function with copy speeds up to 22 cpm (copy per minute) and copy resolutions up to 600 x 600 dpi. Maximum copy mode in a copy command that can copy up to 99 pages. The first copy time for black and white is approximately 19 seconds, for 22 seconds in color. You can also reduce or enlarge copies up to 25% -400%.
This multifunction printer is also compatible enough to print on the go with the Brother Iprint & Iscan app and Apple AirPrint from iPhone, I Pad, Android and other mobile smartphones, because even with Wi Fi Direct, it supports Wi-Fi connection -Fi Print directly from the device with wireless functionality without having to configure an access point.
For the management system, there is a BRAdmin application and the Secure Function Lock v3 function, with which you can deal with the users of this printer. This is useful for saving and controlling the operating costs of this printer when printing when shared in workgroups in the office.
This function allows the printer administrator to define the daily, weekly or monthly capacity of each user. Once the maximum capacity is reached, you can no longer print without receiving print capacity
Thusly, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother MFC-9330CDW Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to smartly install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to effortlessly set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to smartly print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
Software, driver and images sources: support.brother.com