We wrote an update about Brother MFC-7360N Driver Download and the specification, pros, and cons, and the instruction to install this Brother product to be able to use to print remotely and wired.
Brother MFC-7360N Driver Download
Brother MFC-7360N Driver Download – Brother MFC 7360N is one of Brother’s monochrome multifunction laser printers on the international market. This laser printer with print, scan, fax, and copy functions has a 200 MHz processor with 32 MB memory.
Although this laser printer is equipped with several functions, it does not look too big and fits in a large number of small and large rooms. The design also looks simple and compact, with a white bandage on most body printers.
There is a small LCD layer with 16 characters, which provides information about the current process in the printer and the simple menu system. There is an (automatic document feeder) on the printer that can hold up to 35 sheets of paper.
The Brother MFC 7360N multifunction printer measures 405 (W) x 398.5 (D) x 316 (H) mm and weighs 11.4 kg with a maximum monthly duty cycle of up to 8000 pages of paper.
Although Brother only recommends this printer with a duty cycle of 250 to 2,000 pages per month. The Brother MFC 7360’s print feature enables you to print on black and white paper at 24 pages per minute in A4 paper mode and 25 pages per minute in stationery mode with print resolutions up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
Extra explanation about the printer
Including fast enough with results that are good enough for a laser printer priced at less than 2 million rupees.
This $ 2 million, multi-million dollar laser printer also offers black and white copies at copy speeds of up to 24 CPM (copies per minute) with resolutions up to 600 x 600 dpi. Maximum copy mode in one copy command that can copy up to 99 pages.
The paper tray can be filled with 250 sheets of paper. The fax function is not too disappointing. With Super G3 technology, the Brother MFC 7360Nini fax printer can achieve black and white fax speeds of up to 33.6 kbit / s and send faxes with A4 paper in just 3-5 seconds.
The scan function also helps users of this printer more and more. The Brother MFC 7360N’s scan function offers a scan resolution of up to 600 x 2400 dpi with scan speeds of approx. 10 seconds per page or 6 pages per minute for black and white files and approx. 3 pages per minute for scanning. Color or color files.
Scans can be performed with ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) or directly on the flatbed scanner with the maximum scan area. A4 paper with flatbed scanner type and ADF paper in folio format.
Individually, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother MFC-7360N Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to effortlessly install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to trippingly, set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to effortlessly print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
Drivers and images are the property of support.brother.com