You are going to read an article entitled Brother Label PT-E550WVP Driver Download also the spec, advantages and disadvantages, and to set up this Brother product so it can be used to print remotely and wired.
Brother Label PT-E550WVP Driver Download
Brother Label PT-E550WVP Driver Download – Brother Label PT E550WVP is one of the portable printers/tools that can be used to quickly print labels/seals for various purposes, including B. to name cabinets, labeling cables or electronic control panels, and for name items or price tags. This tool comes with a carrying case so you can take the printer and label with you wherever you go.
This printer is not only used for printing on general adhesive paper but can also be used for printing on some special tapes such as flexible identification tapes and heat resistant tapes which can be permanently attached (for example on electric cables). With exceptional printing speed compared to label printers in its class of 30 mm / s.
The print on the label is also clear and easy to read with a print resolution of 180 dpi. With this printer, ribbons with the dimensions 6 mm, 9 mm, 12 mm, 18 mm, 24 mm can be printed, while for HSe tube cassettes 5.8, 8.8, 11.7, 23.6 mm the number of characters 591 reached.
With CODE39, ITF 2/5, EAN13, EAN8, UPC-A, UPC-E, CODABAR, GS1-128 (UCC / EAN128), CODE128 barcodes.
This Bruder label printer is equipped with a memory buffer with a maximum size of 18,297 characters. Equipped with maximum file storage of 99 files (local) and a maximum of 99 models, databases and images (6 MB in total).
Normally, You can connect this printer via USB or WiFi. With a power source of 6 AA alkaline batteries (LR6), 6 AA Ni-MH batteries
rechargeable battery (HR6), Li-ion battery (BA-E001) or power adapter (AD-E001).
The Benefits of the Brother PT-E550WVP Label
The advantage of this type compared to the previous version is a faster printing speed (30 mm / s) when using a power supply or approximately 20 mm / s without an adapter. In addition, this Bruder label printer is equipped with a wireless function, with which you can print and design labels directly from a smartphone, laptop or tablet.
This printer is also equipped with automatic paper cutting, copy printing, multi-block printing, mirror printing and views that you can see or view before printing. These functions differ from the previous series. This printer also supports barcode printing.
Dimensions and weights
This Brother portable printer measures 12.6 cm (W) x 9.5 cm (D) x 25 cm (H) and weighs 920 grams. This printer has been equipped with an LCD backlight so that it remains easy to read even in the dark. With a total of 64 keys on the alphanumeric keyboard.
In truth, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother Label PT-E550WVP Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to deftly install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to comfortably set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to deftly print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
Software, driver and images sources: support.brother.com