We wrote an update about Brother HL-S7000DN Driver Download and likewise the review, pros, and cons, and the instruction to set up the Brother printer to be able to use to print remotely and wired.
Brother HL-S7000DN Driver Download
Brother HL-S7000DN Driver Download – If you are looking for an innovative high-speed office printer, HL-S7000DN is for you. The printer offers very professional printing speeds and also saves operating costs. The HL-S7000DN can help your workgroup to react easily to high printing requirements.
In addition to a Brother HL-S7000DN print speed that saves a lot of energy, the printer is also a powerful output solution that can adapt and expand as your workgroup changes.
In addition, the group wishing to manage outbound costs may consider adding HL-S7000DN as part of a balanced deployment printing strategy.
This high-speed printer can compete with other better printer products, but it allows you to consolidate many other document distribution features into a centralized workgroup solution.
The results provide your workgroup with broader access, additional functions, and at the same time reduce the basic size of your team and the associated costs.
Super high-speed printing. Increases office productivity with black printing speeds of up to 100 pages per minute.
Automatic duplex printing. Print two-sided documents and save paper with automatic duplex printing.
High-quality edition. Print professional-quality prints at resolutions up to 600 x 600 dpi.
Low operating costs. Highly efficient printer with very low power consumption.
For 500-sheet trays that can hold up to 100 sheets with multi-function trays, and the option to expand to 2,100 sheets by adding up to 3 optional 500-sheet trays.
To reduce operating costs, use an extremely high yield 30,000-page replacement ink cartridge.
Duplex Printing Capability: Yes
Media Type: Plain, Recycled Paper, Bond
Optional Paper Capacity: LT-7100 / 500 sheets x 3 trays
Output Paper Capacity: 500 sheets
Paper Handling Size – Paper Tray: Letter, Executive, Legal, A4, A5, B5
Standard Paper Input Capacity: 500 sheets
LCD Display: 5 Line
Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: 275,000 pages
Recommended Monthly Print Volume: 5,000 to 20,000 pages
Standard Memory: 512MB
Black Print Speed: maximum 100 ppm
CPU (Processor) Speed: 800 MHz
First Page Out Time: maximum 8.5sec
Exactly, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother HL-S7000DN Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to deftly install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to simply set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to deftly print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
References and Images source: support.brother.com