This article is about Brother HL-L8350CDW Driver Download also the detail, pros, and cons, and to set up the Brother printer to be able to use to print remotely and wired.
Brother HL-L8350CDW Driver Download
Brother HL-L8350CDW Driver Download – This Brother color printer is ideal for offices or small workgroups. This latest Brother printer delivers high-quality, affordable results with a high-capacity replacement toner cartridge, fast printing and copying up to 30 pages per minute, and easy sharing with wireless networks.
You don’t need to worry about the power to turn on this latest Brother printer as it only uses 65W to turn on this printer.
High-speed laser printer
This Brother color printer is the ideal printer choice for small/medium or small business groups that need the reliability of a color printer to produce high-quality color results. Quality results from replacement color toner cartridges can print twice as much to reduce costs.
With print speeds of up to 30 pages per minute in color and black and automatic duplex (double-sided) printing, you will no longer waste time waiting. The Brother HL-L8350CDW printer helps you get the prints you want and work quickly.
This Brother color printer is also equipped with the automatic duplex function or you can print on both sides of the paper at the same time. It is very possible to speed up the work and save the use of friendly printer paper.
High toner consumption and print quality.
The friendly printer does not have to worry. When using TN-351BK / CMY toner, you can produce up to 2,500 black and white/black and white pages and up to 1,500 color pages.
This printer also guarantees the print quality of documents and images that are very sharp every time they are printed. Be sure to use genuine Brother toner for high-quality results and to maintain printer performance
Connectivity and simple operating system
Sharing with colleagues is easier through the integrated Ethernet interface or locally via USB 2.0 from your computer.
This Brother HL-L8350CDW printer must be equipped with wireless technology. Just by downloading special apps for certain Brother apps through the app store of each smart device of the operating system, it is now easier to print activities on different devices.
This printer is compatible with Windows, Macintosh, and Linux operating systems. Of course, it is very easy to use this printer.
High-quality resolution and print results.
With print speeds of up to 30 pages per minute in color and black and resolutions up to 600 × 600 dpi and HQ 1200 quality (2400 x 600 dpi), you no longer have to worry about the resulting print, of course, very high quality and sharpness every time the printer prints this. With an initial print time of fewer than 15 seconds.
- Color laser printer
- Just print
- Automatic duplex
- Print resolution up to 600 × 600 dpi, HQ 1200 quality (2400 x 600 dpi)
- Wireless network.
In point of fact, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother HL-L8350CDW Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to straightforwardly install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to smartly set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to straightforwardly print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
Drivers and images are the property of: support.brother.com