This article is about Brother HL-L6400DW Driver Download and the spec, the good and the bad, and the instruction to set up this Brother product so it can be used to print remotely and wired.
Brother HL-L6400DW Driver Download
Brother HL-L6400DW Driver Download – This Brother HL-L6400DW printer has a print speed of up to 50-page minute / 52 pages per minute. At this speed, the user can quickly perform printing activities and save time.
High resolution and print quality
This printer has a print resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi at a resolution of this size, which makes the Brother HL-L6400DW printer very suitable for business and office users. The print quality is also quite thick and has sharp colors, so the print does not fade easily.
The reason why we sell the Brother HL-6400DW printer is that it can be used for HP toner types:
The Brother HL L6400DW printer can be connected to high-speed USB and Wi-Fi so that users of the printer can print using the smartphone. This makes this printer very useful in the office.
This printer is equipped with 1.8-inch TFT color LCD functions that make it easier for printers to access this laser printer.
A4, Letter, and (long edge), A6, Executive, Legal, Folio, Mexican, and Indian Legal.
Compatible operating system
Window, Max Os, Linux
The extra argument about the device
Dimensions and weight
The Brother HL-L6400DW printer measures 40 x 39.6 x 28.8 cm and weighs 13.4 kg.
Brother grants a 3-year warranty so printer users don’t have to worry about printer maintenance costs.
At first glance, this printer is almost the same as the Brother HL-L6200DW printer, which only distinguishes the Brother HL-L6200DW printer. It does not have an LCD function, while the Brother HL-L6400DW printer has an LCD function that makes it easier for users to access the printer.
- Monochrome laser
- Automatic duplex
- Just print
- 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution
- Print speed of 50 ppm / 52 ppm
- USB and Wifi
- 1.8 Color TFT LCD functions
Minutely, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother HL-L6400DW Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
How do I download Brother HL-L6400DW printer?
Please visit the official website of Brother or at the end of this article you will find the driver for Brother, please click the download button based on your Operating System, you will be redirected to the download pages to save your driver software.
How do I connect my Brother HL-L6400DW printer to WIFI?
To connect your Brother printer to WIFI you need to set up the wireless network (The procedures may not apply to all Brother printers). On the panel, please select Network then press OK.
Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
Choose your own SSID and then press OK
How do I install my Brother HL-L6400DW printer without the CD?
To install your Brother printer without the CD, you need to download the driver software below based on your OS, then please install the driver as the instruction below.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to smartly install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to with ease set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to smartly print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
Drivers and images are the property of support.brother.com