I wrote a post about Brother HL-L5100DN Driver Download and the specification, advantages, and disadvantages, and to set up the Brother device so it can be used to print remotely and wired.
Brother HL-L5100DN Driver Download
Brother HL-L5100DN Driver Download – The Brother HL-L5100DN Mono Laser Printer is perfect for offices and small workgroups looking for quality and reliability. This Brother printer produces low-cost double-sided output from a high-capacity replacement toner cartridge.
Easily share this latest Brother printer with others over Ethernet and print networks on multiple mobile devices. Advanced security features protect your confidential documents and printers from unauthorized access.
Plus, high-quality business documents print quickly at speeds of up to 42 pages per minute. Use a 250-sheet paper tray for letter or legal-size documents, and print envelopes and alternative media types from the 50-sheet multipurpose tray.
If you want more paper capacity so you can load paper less frequently, you can increase the paper capacity to 1,340 sheets with an optional additional tray.
Prices for monochrome laser printers in Indonesia are very expensive on average, so my printer colleague has to think twice before buying them. But this time my printer friend doesn’t have to worry. Brother Indonesia introduced the Brother HL-L5100DN printer, which my printer can print easily and is fast. With a toner bottle, you can print thousands of sheets with good printing results.
This printer also has a relatively large memory of 512 MB, so documents can be printed in large quantities.
This HL-L5100DN bread printer has a print speed of up to 40/42 pages per minute, so my friend can save time because this printer has high print speed and high-quality print results.
More argument about the product
This printer has a print resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi and a resolution of this size. This makes Brother HL-L5100DN very suitable for business and commercial purposes. The print quality is also quite thick and sharp, so the paint doesn’t fade easily. The first print time is less than 7.2 seconds, making it fast and time-saving when printing with different requirements.
This printer is also equipped with an automatic two-sided printing function or you can print on both sides of the paper at the same time, saving paper and speeding up the work of my printer friends.
The Brother HL-L5100DN printer can be connected via high-speed USB 2.0 and local area networks or generally as a LAN network through a cable.
Paper size used
A4, Letter, A5, A5 (long edge), A6, Executive, Legal, Folio, Mexico Legal, Indian Legal
- Just print
- Monochrome laser
- Print resolutions up to 1200 and 1200 dpi
- Print speed of up to 40/42 pages per minute.
- Automatic duplex
- Dimensions 37.3 cm (W) x 38.8 cm (D) x 25.5 cm (H)
Overall, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother HL-L5100DN Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to deftly install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to straightforwardly set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to deftly print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
Drivers and images are the property of support.brother.com