I wrote a post about Brother HL-L2360DN Driver Download and the spec, pros and cons, and the way to set up this Brother printer so it can be used to print remotely and wired.
Brother HL-L2360DN Driver Download
Brother HL-L2360DN Driver Download – This latest Brother printer is a single function black and white/black and white laser printer that is for printing only. However, this printer also has an Ethernet connection, making it easier for everyone.
Increase work productivity with this latest Brother printer. The device can print up to 30 ppm / A4 quickly and has a variety of intuitive functions. The Brother HL-L2360DN can print documents at up to 30 pages per minute in one operation.
This saves you more time printing different documents. This printer can even connect to different PCs and run print commands from different users at the same time.
The print resolution offered by this Brother monochrome printer is quite high, up to 600 dpi × 600 dpi and HQ1200 quality (2400 dpi × 600 dpi). The higher the print resolution, the sharper the print quality.
Automatic double-sided printing
With the automatic duplex/duplex printing feature, which can automatically print two pages of paper at the same time, routine costs and printing costs can be minimized. With 15 ipm duplex print speeds.
The Brother HL-L2360DN printer supports toner cartridges and printer technology that help users reduce monthly cartridge costs and print costs for each sheet of paper they use.
This printer already supports the use of wired networks. Brother HL-L2360DN uses USB Hi-Speed 2.0 and Ethernet connections to facilitate connection to various PC devices or computer networks in offices and private homes.
There’s also a BRAdmin Professional app to help you repair downtime, manage printer settings, and monitor printer usage at any time without leaving your desktop
The Brother HL-L2360DN printer can print on A4, Letter, A5, A5 (long edge), A6, Executive paper in a variety of sizes. This machine is equipped with a paper input tray with a capacity of up to 250 sheets.
Veritably, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother HL-L2360DN Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to easily install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to trippingly, set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to easily print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
References and Images source: support.brother.com