In this post, I am going to analyze about Brother HL-B2080DW Driver Download and likewise the spec, advantages, and disadvantages, and the guide to install this Brother printer so it can be used to print remotely and wired.
Brother HL-B2080DW Driver Download
Brother HL-B2080DW Driver Download – Brother HL-B2080DW is a Brother laser printer output that is also a black and white printer or can only print black and white pages. This Brother laser printer has only one function: only for printing, but the B2080DW has fixed duplex or duplex printing.
Printers with laser technology are known for their high printing speeds and excellent printing functions. The laser printer is therefore well suited to meet the printing requirements of small offices or offices with large printing scales. With print speeds of up to 34/36 pages per minute (A4 / Letter).
For some people, not only are high print speeds required, but the print resolution is also often taken into account. The higher the resolution of a printer, the denser and more powerful the print becomes. With a print resolution of 600 x 600 dpi, HQ1200 (2400 x 600 dpi) and a quality of 1200 x 1200 dpi.
Automatic duplex function
Even more interesting because this printer is set to automatic two-sided printing, or more commonly known as automatic two-sided printing. The automatic duplex function can save you paper and time when printing. With duplex printing speeds of 16/17 IPM (A4 / Letter).
This Brother laser printer is equipped with an input tray with a capacity of up to 250 sheets. This printer can print on A4, Letter, A5, A5 (long edge), A6, executive paper. With an output capacity of up to 150 sheets.
Further analysis of the device
Some connectivity options provided by this printer attract many users. You can connect this printer to a device with a high-speed USB 2.0 interface.
Even more interesting, since this printer is equipped with wireless IEEE 802.11b / g / n functions infrastructure/ad hoc mode.
This Brother laser printer is compatible with Windows, Mac OS, and Linux operating systems.
Dimensions and weight
The dimensions of this printer are not too large, ie 35.6 cm (W) x 36 cm (D) x 18.3 cm (H), and it weighs 7.4 kg.
- Monochrome/black and white laser printer
- Just print
- Automatic duplex printing
- Print speeds of up to 34/36 pages per minute (A4 / Letter)
- 600 x 600 dpi print resolution, HQ1200 quality (2400 x 600 dpi), 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Connectivity USB 2.0, LAN, WLAN
Largely, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother HL-B2080DW Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to simply install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to easily set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to simply print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
Images Source: support.brother.com