In this update, We are going to confer about Brother HL 2240 Driver Download as well as the detail, the good and the bad, and to install the Brother device so it can be used to print remotely and wired.
Brother HL 2240 Driver Download
Brother HL 2240 Driver Download – Brother HL-2240 is a monochrome laser printer that quickly prints up to 24 pages per minute and provides high-quality output for printing professional documents such as letters, reports, spreadsheets, and more.
This is an elegant design, saves space, and complements almost all environments. In addition, the Brother HL-2240 offers convenient paper handling through a tray with a capacity of up to 250 sheets, which can be adapted to your needs. To reduce your operating costs, high yield replacement toner cartridges are available
You can enjoy the results. Use less toner and save money in Toner Save mode for your non-essential business documents. Brother HL-2240 also offers a 1-year limited warranty with free technical support for the life of your machine.
About this article
Fast laser printing. Increases your productivity with print speeds of up to 24 pages per minute.
High-quality edition. With print resolutions of up to 2400 x 600 dpi, the HL-2240 delivers professional results with sharp text and exceptional graphics.
Elegant and concise form. With small foot weights that save valuable workspace.
Brother HL-2240 can also meet all of your printing needs through a 250-sheet paper tray and can also be customized to use letter and legal size paper and manual feed slots for printing envelopes and letterheads.
Manual feed slots and rear paper exit are direct paper paths to ensure that all of your printed matter always looks optimal.
Extra explanation about this product
The HL-2240 was developed for private and office users and offers an excellent price-performance ratio and reliable performance. It has a sleek design with fast printing up to 24 pages per minute and high quality results up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
Monochrome laser printer
Compact fits almost anywhere
High output quality and maximum speed
User-friendly software with easy installation.
Individually, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother HL 2240 Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to deftly install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to trippingly, set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to deftly print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
Images Source: support.brother.com