In this post, the debate is going to be about Brother DCP-T500W Driver Download as well as the spec, advantages and disadvantages, and the instruction to install the Brother product so it can be used to print remotely and wired.
Brother DCP-T500W Driver Download
Brother DCP-T500W Driver Download – The Brother T500 series printer is one of three multi-function printers with refill ink systems. This printer was developed to meet the needs of printers with full functionality and high print volume and can be reloaded.
If you are interested in this printer, be sure to review the reviews before going to the stores where Brother printers are sold.
Unlike the Brother T300 printer series, the Brother T500 printer series has more functions, namely wireless or wireless functions.
This functionality is provided specifically for users of smartphones, tablets and laptops. This function makes it easier and more virtual to send print messages from smartphones, tablets and laptops without having to connect cables.
Unlike other inkjet printers, this Brother multifunction printer uses a refill ink system. The Brother T500 printer places four colors of ink in a special container on one side of the machine. This special tank has a transparent display so that printer users can see the ink volume in the tank.
Placing the reservoir on the front should not be made easier if the user wants to refill ink.
To charge, users simply open the fuel cap and then pour the ink. Refillable ink bottles make refilling easier.
These refillable ink bottles are small and the mouth of a bottle is small enough to fill the ink neatly and reduce the risk of ink leakage. You can see firsthand how to refill this printer ink by visiting the stores where Brother printers are sold.
For large-volume printing activities, the Brother T500 multifunction printer offers speeds of up to 11 ipm (images per minute) for black documents and 6 ipm for color documents.
Specially, This speed, of course, speeds up printing activities. Like the Brother DCP-T300 printer and the Brother DCP-T700 printer, this printer is very economical for printing activities. Black ink on this printer can print up to 6,000 sheets, while color ink can print up to 5,000 sheets.
Of course, these costs are very economical, especially with high print volumes. Even if the cost of printing with a Brother T500W printer is fairly economical, it does not mean that the print quality is not quality.
The resolution that can be achieved with this Brother T500W printer is up to 1200 x 6000 dpi. Brother continues to maintain the print quality of every document by providing genuine Brother refill inks. The print quality is not only maintained but also reduces the risk of damage to the print head due to the use of artificial refill ink. The Brother DCP T500 W paper tray printer can store up to 100 sheets of paper.
Undisputed in the management of this latest multifunctional series,
Ordinarily, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother DCP-T500W Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to simply install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to simply set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to simply print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
Software, driver and images sources: support.brother.com