In this article, I will analyze about Brother DCP-T300 Driver Download also the review, pros and cons, and the way to install this Brother product so it can be used to print remotely and wired.
Brother DCP-T300 Driver Download
Brother DCP-T300 Driver Download – Brother has made a relatively new innovation on this Brother T300 multifunction printer. The printer capable of printing, scanning, and copying is designed according to the general needs of the Indonesian people. Specifically, Brother is conducting a survey and evaluation to produce printers that truly meet the needs of printer users in Indonesia.
Unlike other Brother printers, this printer is equipped with an ink refill system that allows users to easily refill when the ink runs out.
To facilitate ink filling, the ink tanks are not placed on the side but on the front. Not only do you save space, but this position greatly facilitates refilling ink. To fill the ink, the filling bottle is tilted slightly at about 45 degrees. Refillable ink bottles are also specially designed with small bottle lips to facilitate refilling of refill ink.
With this advantage, when filling the ink, the user does not have to worry that the ink will spill or overflow due to saturation. The ink tank section is also designed transparently to allow users to more easily see the volume of ink in the tank.
This refill system does not decrease print quality. Because Brother provides high-quality refill ink capable of maintaining crisp print quality when printing text and images.
The ink offered by Brother has the ability to be water-resistant so as not to discolor easily.
Brother has indeed prepared a Brother T300 printer to meet high volume printing needs. This multifunction printer is capable of printing in black and white up to 6000 sheets and in color up to 5000 sheets. This ability is what attracts many parties to sell Brother printers.
Extra explanation about the device
Exactly, In terms of speed, this printer has a printing speed of up to:
- 6 ipm for color printing
- 11 ipm for black and white.
This Brother T300 printer is the lowest of the three multifunctional series launched by Brother. The difference in this T300 series from the Brother T500W and T700W series is that it does not include the ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) function or the wireless function.
As for other features, the Brother T300 multifunction printer has the same functionality as the two multifunction series, including single line monochrome LCD text.
Veritably, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother DCP-T300 Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to easily install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to comfortably set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to easily print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
Software, driver and images sources: support.brother.com