This update is about Brother DCP-B7535DW Driver Download as well as the specification, the good and the bad, and the guide to install the Brother device to be able to use to print remotely and wired.
Brother DCP-B7535DW Driver Download
Brother DCP-B7535DW Driver Download – The new HP Brother printer is a black and white laser printer that can only produce black and white prints. The Brother DCP-B7535DW laser is also a multifunction printer. In addition to its main function of printing/printing on this printer, it also has scan, copy, and fax functions. What is more interesting about this printer is the automatic function for double-sided printing / double-sided printing.
For busy offices, you really need a printer with a high print speed so that printing problems can be solved immediately. Laser printers were popular compared to other types of printers with exceptional printing speeds.
If you are working with large print scales, Brother laser printers are the right choice. With print speeds of up to 34/36 pages per minute.
Printer resolution is one of the main concerns of a printer. Since the resolution is the point-to-point density of a print, it can be said that the higher the resolution of a printer, the higher the quality of each print. This Brother laser printer offers resolutions up to 600 x 600 dpi, HQ1200 quality (2400 x 600 dpi), and 1200 x 1200 dpi.
Based on the type that the Brother DCP B7535DW is a multifunction printer, this printer is equipped with scanning, copying, and fax functions, which can make the work of every user considerably easier. With this Brother MFP, you don’t need to buy other documentation tools.
Further examination of the device
The scanner has a flatbed / ADF type with a scanner resolution of up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi. To scan with the flatbed / flat glass included in the printer, you can scan documents up to A4 size and the ADF can be moved to the permitted document format.
For copy or copy functions on this printer with a maximum resolution of 600 x 600 dpi, this Brother laser printer can in some way copy up to 99 copies. The more interesting, you can enlarge or enlarge copies at a ratio of 25 to 400%.
The more sophisticated the printer, the more it is equipped with a fax function with a speed of 33,600 bps.
The diverse connectivity of this printer is enough to attract the attention of printer users. Of course, you can connect to Hi-Speed USB 2.0. You can also connect using a 10Base-T / 100Base-TX-LAN connection. This is even easier because it is equipped with the IEEE 802.11b / g / n (IEEE 802.11g / no Wi-Fi Direct) WLAN infrastructure mode.
The supported operating systems for this printer are Windows, macOS, and Linux.
This Brother DCP-B7535DW printer has paper handling for up to 250 sheets and the included ADF capacity for up to 50 sheets of paper. You can print on this printer using A4, Letter, A5, A5 (Long Edge), A6, Executive, Legal, Folio, Mexico, India Legal paper sizes.
Monochrome/black and white laser printer
Print, scan, copy, fax
Speed up to 34/36 ppm
600 x 600 dpi print resolution, HQ1200 quality (2400 x 600 dpi), 1200 x 1200 dpi
Toner type TN-B022
High-speed USB 2.0 connectivity, LAN
Categorically, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother DCP-B7535DW Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to comfortably install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to with ease set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to comfortably print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
References and Images source: support.brother.com