You are about to read a post entitled Brother DCP-7060D Driver Download and also the specification, pros, and cons, and to set up this Brother product so it can be used to print remotely and wired.
Brother DCP-7060D Driver Download
Brother DCP-7060D Driver Download – The Brother DCP-7060D printer is an affordable and compact multifunction laser copier. This printer is ideal for small offices. Brother DCP-7060D is capable of producing high-quality, fast monochrome laser prints and copying up to 24 pages per minute, scanning colors in a design, and also saving space.
Also, the automatic duplex function to generate the duplex output is simple and convenient and copies the tour. The DCP-7060D printer offers flexible paper handling through a tray with a capacity of up to 250 sheets. It is also customizable and has a manual bypass slot to print thicker materials.
In addition, the DCP-7060D offers 600-page 600-page high yield replacement toner cartridges to save operating costs.
- Print, copy, and scan
- Automatic double-sided printing
- Print resolutions up to 2,400 x 600 dpi
- High-speed USB 2.0 connection.
- Paper capacity of up to 250 sheets.
Printer type: mono
Function: print, copy, and scan
Screen size: 16 characters x 2 LCD lines
Paper size: maximum A4
Memory: 32 MB.
Processor: 200 MHz
Resolution: up to 600 x 600 dpi
Resolution: 600 dpi, 300 dpi
Mono duplex A4 print speed up to 10 iPM
Emulation: host-based GDI
First print time: less than 8.5 seconds
Resolution up to 600 x 2,400 dpi can be increased to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
Automatic two-sided printing saves time and money.
The compact Brother DCP-7060D offers exceptional black and white documents while saving cost and time on the job.
Extra review about this device
This all-in-one device is very efficient and environmentally friendly. It offers print speeds of up to 24 pages per minute and duplex functions. The easy-to-use control panel simplifies the job. High-yield toner cartridges save even more costs and versatile software features so you can work more productively.
So if you are looking for a multifunction printer that quickly creates high impact documents and saves costs and the environment, the DCP-7060D is the ideal solution and we recommend it.
Customarily, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother DCP-7060D Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to straightforwardly install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to trippingly, set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to straightforwardly print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
Drivers and images source: support.brother.com