In this article, We will consider Brother DCP-130C Driver Download and the review, advantages, and disadvantages, and the guide to install the Brother printer to be able to use to print remotely and wired.
Brother DCP-130C Driver Download
Brother DCP-130C Driver Download – The Brother DCP-130c Color Inkjet Printer is a high-quality color inkjet, color scan, and color copier printer that can operate independently without using a PC and the Brother PhotoCapture Center feature to assist you to print photos with exceptional results can.
Equipped with this compact all-in-one, this printer can print photos directly from a card, transfer photos to a computer, or print from a PictBridge-enabled direct camera, all with intuitive controls.
Print quickly with print speeds of up to 25 pages per minute for black and 20 pages per minute for color
Print vivid, unlimited photos with a resolution of up to 6000 x 1200 dpi and minimum droplet size of 1.5 picoliters to see the fine details of the photo you produce.
With the PhotoCapture Center feature, you can easily print photos directly from the media card of a digital camera without using a computer.
Brother The DCP-130c can also scan photos and documents and capture every detail with an optical resolution of 600 x 2400 dpi and an exceptional interpolation resolution of 19,200 dpi. You can also scan directly to image, text, or PDF formats for added convenience and ease of document sharing.
- Color inkjet printing technology with True2Life technology
- Maximum resolution: 6000 x 1200 dpi
- Minimum ink drop size: 1.5 picoliters
- Monochrome print speed: 25 pages per minute.
- Color: 20 ppm
- Input buffer: 16 MB.
Image Sensor: Linear CIS
Optical resolution: 600 x 2400 dpi
Interpolation resolution: 19200 x 19200 dpi
Mono copy speed: 18 CPM
Color: 16 CPM
Copy resolution: 1200 x 600 dpi
Improvement and enlargement: 25 – 400%
Copy functions from 1 to 99 copies, brightness / contrast adjustment
8.5 “maximum paper width
Maximum printing area: 8.5 x 11 “Borderless
Borderless photo size: letter, A4, A6, 4 x 6 “photo, index card, postcard
USB 2.0 computer connection
CompactFlash compatible memory card
Memory Stick and Memory Stick Pro.
En masse, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother DCP-130C Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to simply install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to easily set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to simply print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
Drivers and images are the property of support.brother.com