You are about to read an update entitled Brother ADS-1200 Driver Download also the specification, pros and cons, and the instruction to install the Brother printer so it can be used to print remotely and wired.
Brother ADS-1200 Driver Download
Brother ADS-1200 Driver Download – Brother ADS-1200 is a compact and simple scanner. These ADS is a portable scanner that is location friendly so it can be easily used when needed. Despite its small size, this Brother portable scanner is equipped with strong paper handling. The Brother ADS-1200 is also equipped with an Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) and other compatible technologies you can trust.
This Brother portable scanner can be connected via Hi-Speed USB 2.0 / Superspeed USB 3.0.
The printing characteristics of this scanner are enough to draw the user’s attention. With its compact and simple model and its size, it turns out that the printing speed is very high, 25 pages per minute / 50 pages per minute.
Even more interesting is that this drinkable Brother scanner is equipped with a duplex or duplex scanning function. You can save scanning time with this duplex feature with duplex speeds of up to 50 IPM.
The scans with the Brother ADS 1200 scanner as well as Ij Start Canon setup, are very good and qualitative with a maximum optical resolution of 600 dpi × 600 dpi. The higher the resolution, the closer to each point of the scan results, the sharper, and better with each scan. With 48-bit color depth for color processing.
This advanced scanner is equipped with an automatic document feeder (ADF) with a capacity of 20 sheets. The easier it is because you only have to insert multiple paper documents, the documents are automatically drawn for scanning.
The width of documents that can be scanned with this tool is from 51mm to 215.9mm, and the length of documents is from 70mm to 863mm with a scan width of 216mm.
The superiority of the Brother ADS-1200 scanner
- 2-sided color scanning at 25 ppm / 50ipm
- Up to 20 sheets of automatic document feeder (ADF)
- Laptop with USB 3.0 connection
- Special ID card slot
- Equipped with a storage capacity of 256 MB.
- Dimensions and weight
- The dimensions of this scanner are 30 cm (W) x 10.3 cm (D) x 8.3 cm (H) and they weigh 1.36 kg.
If you want a scanner with a wireless network, but the specifications and features are almost the same as those of this scanner, you can see or hear the specifications of the Brother ADS 1700w scanner.
- Portable scanner
- ADF scanner type
- AAD 20 sheet capacity
- Duplex scanning
- 25ppm / 50ppm scan speed
- 600 x 600 dpi scanner resolution
- High speed USB2.0 connectivity, Superspeed USB3.0
- Dimensions of 30 cm (W) x 10.3 cm (D) x 8.3 cm (H).
- 256 MB of storage capacity.
Generally, brotherptouch.co offers the driver installer file to install your device with Brother ADS-1200 Driver Download to download from this website, most importantly, we provide the easy download and safe file.
Where do I download Brother ADS-1200 printer?
Please visit the official website of Brother or at the end of this article you will find the driver for Brother ADS-1200, please click the download button based on your Operating System, you will be redirected to the download pages to save your driver software.
How do I connect my Brother ADS-1200 printer to WIFI?
To connect your Brother ADS-1200 printer to WIFI you need to set up the wireless network (The procedures may not apply to all Brother printers). On the panel, please select Network then press OK.
Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
Choose your own SSID and then press OK
How do I install my Brother ADS-1200 printer without the CD?
To install your Brother ADS-1200 printer without the CD, you need to download the driver software below based on your OS, then please install the driver as the instruction below.
- The installation instructions may be different on different OS versions. In fact, the installation procedure below is for OS windows.
- If the drivers are already installed into your PC, please uninstall the driver before proceeding to install the new driver.
How to easily install a Brother Driver in 7 Steps:
- Firstly, please Disconnect your Brother Printer from your PC on the off chance that you officially associated an interface link.
- Secondly, make a transitory organizer on your hard disk drive as the area to spare the downloaded self-removing record
- After that, download the driver file to your computer.
- Once downloaded, double tap on the downloaded document to extricate it.
- Choose the language in the language list, and then click “OK”.
- And then follow the installation direction.
- Once the installation is done, the device is ready to operate.
How to handily set up a Brother Printer on a wireless network:
In order to easily print a document remotely, you need to set up the wireless network (These procedures may not apply to all Brother printers)
- Firstly, please plug the power cord into the Brother Printer and then into an electrical socket.
- After that, you need to turn the Brother printer on.
- Then, press the Menu button on the printer panel.
- On the panel, please select Network then press OK, use the arrow key to go Up or Down
- Select WLAN then press OK.
- After that, select Setup Wizard and then press OK.
- If the “WLAN Enable?” showed up, then select Yes to enable the wireless network.
- Then it will start the wireless setup wizard automatically.
- The printer will search the network and show the available SSIDs.
- Choose your own SSID and then press OK
Drivers and images source: support.brother.com